Monday, March 17, 2014

2048 : Completed

After more than a week of trying, I successfully completed 2048! This is one of the games which I tracked the rise through its showcasing on hacker news and got forked multiple times to add interesting angles to this simple gamepuzzle. To learn more about the game and it's fork, go here.
Screenshots below:
Well the moment I realised I was almost there :)
 And the end...
Then, I got greedy, I kept going!

The reception of this game has amazed me. It was a "inspired" version of an already famous iOS game. But, that didn't stop programmers from forking the project multiple times and simplifying it to an extent that one person made it possible to play it on command line!

Edit: Pushed myself to double my high score and also reach 4096!


1 comment:

Learn Digital Marketing said...

Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting and keep this forum a great place to learn things.